Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Does 2013 Hold For You?



The holidays are over. Well almost, Dia de los Reyes is coming up and I look forward to the Rosca!

2013 has started with our first blessing. Maite turned another year older and she is in perfect health.  Last year we had a minor health scare dealing with her thyroid.  Her doctor told her today" It just disappeared. You have a lot of people who love you and pray for you. This was a special act of someone."  I sat there thinking of her words. So true. I started thinking of all my family and friends who have their own prayer circles and how Maite's name was added to their prayers. I could feel the connection everytime I whisper her name into my prayers.

In looking at FaceBook, I have read resoultions, goals, objectives for the New Year of 2013.  I made no resolutions. I just want to be present. Present in what I do, to not half-listen to conversations because I have other wheels turning in my head.  I also plan to breathe.  I was looking over a past post in which I wrote how I hold my breath a lot without thinking about it.  I will breathe more deeply and actually listen to my intuition, my inner voice.  I will not doubt.  I am woman, I am warrior and will move through life confident and secure in my steps. 

I have said I will write more and stay on top of my blog. I will not say that again. I will do. I will experiment in different directions and styles and discover what it is I really want to say. I will love myself.

What does 2013 hold for you?

Peace & Blessings Always

--your Sol Sista!

No comments:

Post a Comment