Sunday, August 28, 2011

46 and Blessed







I was not depressed about turning 46, even though it meant I am now so much closer to 50. I wasn't happy that my head is full of "canas" (and still is because I haven't busted the box of color that is stored under the sink) but I was not upset.



My family made me a breakfast that included veggie omelette, potatoes and french toast. Chuy even made a pot of coffee. I am loved! The girls made a beautiful scrap book and they surprised me with a Nook. Why was my first thought: "I wonder what games I should download for the kids?"




I wanted to end the day with my family and in a state of "thankfulness." So we packed up the car and went to the beach to watch the sunset. I sat in the sand watched the kids start with their feet in the water (which ended up with their whole bodies in the water) and just breathed in the beauty.




I look forward to see what this year of "46" brings to me.






2 comments:

  1. Happy 46 to you!!! You look great!!! AND... the nook is for YOU!! ( :

    (I do this all the time with my gifts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Beautifully written!
    Feliz 46anos, this year will be fantastic for you!

    :)
    Des, Mano y Metal.

    ReplyDelete